All Taylored Expressions designs are copyrighted and are protected under United States and international copyright law, which means they cannot be copied without Taylored Expressions’ permission.
However, Taylored Expressions is happy to have an Angel Policy, meaning we grant limited permission (a license) to purchasers of Taylored Expressions stamp and die images to create handmade papercrafts to sell. The terms and conditions of this Angel Policy are as follows:
- Taylored Expressions designs may only be used in the creation of original artwork hand-stamped and/or cut by the selling artist.
- Taylored Expressions designs may not be reproduced or copied in any form by any means, including photocopying, computer scanning and printing or freehand drawing. Artwork for sale must be personally hand-stamped and/or cut by the selling artist, and any mass production or assembly-line creation by workers for hire is prohibited.
- Taylored Expressions designs and images may not be used for the purpose of creating company logos, trademarks or promotional materials.
- Completed artwork may be sold at craft fairs, fundraisers, retail locations and over the Internet. In the promotion of artwork using Taylored Expressions designs, the Taylored Expressions name and logo may not be used prominently or in any manner that might lead consumers to believe the artwork itself is a Taylored Expressions product.
- Taylored Expressions may amend its policies governing the use of its copyrighted designs and images, including the Angel Policy, at any time. Amendments to such policies are effective upon publication unless otherwise noted and will be posted on the official Taylored Expressions website. Taylored Expressions reserves the right to deny or terminate permission to use its designs and images with respect to any particular person.